A Skytonia Resource Pack?!?! : BFMM [RETRO Expansion] Skytonia resource pack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by biscuitscuit, Sep 19, 2018.

1. biscuitscuit

biscuitscuit Member

Have you ever wanted your Skytonia to look like a weird retro 80's vibe world? Well, probably not but that still doesn't stop you from being able to make it look that way!

Hey guys, my name is biscuitscuit if you don't already know me. I make videos and livestreams on the server like A LOT and one thing I've done on my channel was make a resource pack just for murder mystery people (BFMM =but for murder mystery). Today I took that resource pack MUCH further. Now it has the [RETRO Expansion]
    (ooh, fancy!) Basically It has made everything on skytonia look like a neon bright colored but dark place at the same time. The sky is black and the sun is pink. Everything is super retro!! With that you also have the default features of the murder mystery pack. (If you just want the normal pack you can find it here: ) If you really like murder mystery and you want to have a cool resource pack you can check out the NEW RETRO Expansion BFMM resource pack here:

Or don't

I don't mind.

Anyways I hope you guys think it's cool because I worked really hard on it, and if you have any suggestions for future updates then let me know! I'd be glad to hear your thoughts! :D

-biscuitscuit

2. Kirroo

Kirroo Well-Known Member

Seems cool