"BFMM" Skytonia resource pack fall update coming soon!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by biscuitscuit, Aug 4, 2018.

1. biscuitscuit

biscuitscuit New Member

As some of you may know, a while back I made a murder mystery specific resource pack (but for murder mystery) and now I am planning on updating it! If you haven't seen the resource pack you can go check it out on my channel! Here's a little link thingy for you:

With that thrown out there I'm going to continue. I will be adding a fall update and I want Ideas to change to the resource pack, so if you want something to be added I will try my best to! With that said my first idea is in place and I'm going to present it to you now.

I'm planning on having this pack make it so that Skytonia maps have a sort of autumn vibe. Leaves will be orange and the grass will have a different color as well. As well as that there will now be leaves on the floor to go along with the blood on the floor. I thought this would make Skytonia a bit more lively so let me know what you think! :D

I will be releasing some concept photos for the resource pack soon so stay tuned! :D

That's basically it! If you have any other ideas for the resource pack let me know, I would love to hear them :D
    Thanks for the support everyone and make sure to have a wonderful day! :D

2. Zolieye

Zolieye New Member

3. Zolieye

Zolieye New Member

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. RPPuppet

RPPuppet Active Member

Noice music fits it just right

5. Kirroo

Kirroo Well-Known Member

I Think thats actually really cool! instead of having to download it, maybe one day have it as an option when you join the game. Also i really like the idea of transparent menus and smoother mouse movement. It all seems really cool, i think this is a great project idea and could be really cool when added to the game! <33

6. JDubC

JDubC Member

The texture pack is really cool and adds a bit more flair to the Murder Mystery experience. Very well put together Biscuit!

7. Omayestt

Staff Member Helper
    Omayestt Helper

Hmm, it does look epic