Bringing cocoa and chocolate kitten to skytonia

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cocoa, Mar 3, 2017.

1. cocoa

cocoa Active Member

howdy I am cocoa and I come and go mostly unheard and I just want to say hello. My avatar is made from scratch and I never thought I could get in skytonia. ;)
    I could always try to be friendly with others and become their friend.
    I am always shy and I have a one track mind.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. MoonHuntress

MoonHuntress Well-Known Member

Hello cocoa, welcome to Skytonia!! :D
    I really like your avatar, it's really cool (I can do a decent stick figure if that counts??).
    If you see me on the server, don't be afraid to say hi, i'm pretttyyyy shy too xD

3. CattyAlexa

CattyAlexa New Member

Heya! It is nice to meet you Cocoa, I am shy too but recently trying to be more social. Maybe we can hangout on the server sometime! Also welcome to skytonia!

4. Pyne

Pyne Member

Welcome buddy! Your happy and friendly attitude is going to get you some great places! See you around! :D

5. Omayestt

Omayestt Active Member

Hai cocoa!