Howdy!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kyusai, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Kyusai

Kyusai New Member

Hello! I'm Kyusai, a fellow Skytonian! (And I'm totally from Neptune!)
    I'm not very good at introducing myself, but uhm, I exist. ;w;
    I often play on the server, even if I don't say too much, I really enjoy the community and how friendly people are here. c:
    I'd love to get to know all of you (if we haven't met already), and become good friends! x3
    (Attempting to become an extrovert,, TwT)
    I don't roleplay as much as I used to, but I still find it somewhat enjoyable. I enjoy drawing, and animation too! As weird as it is, I'm kind of a nerd and I love literature and history.
    My favorite colors are red, and purple! I love nature! And I also have a huge music obsession, I like anything from country to rock'n'roll!
    I also make Minecraft skins for people by request! (Totally free!)
    (̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶d̶v̶e̶r̶t̶i̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶*̶w̶h̶e̶e̶z̶e̶*̶)̶

My discord is kyusai#5667, and my IGN is Kyusai.
    (My previous IGNs are maykitty04, May404, May4exe, and Kyusai_De)
    (I also have a small youtube channel--*kof*)

Hope you have a wonderful day, nice meeting you. c:
    See you on the server!

• Like Like x 1
  2. xkawaiicutex

xkawaiicutex New Member

Hiiiii I'm xkawaiicutex I play on skytonia it's a great and fun server and like your said the community is nice I've been playing on skytonia since the server first opened met some real nice friends some of them don't play on the server no more.
    A few things about Myself ~w~
    I don't roleplay but love to say Hi to everyone when I come one.
    I am a nerd to XD with technology I always like technology I like computer maintenance and helping my dad with java script coding.
    I like to listen to Rock music Pop music and a bit of classical i don't like rap music as I find most of it hard to understand.
    I have autism but i don't let that get to me i'm still me even tho a few people tend to bully me because of it.
    I like to play guitar, Violin, Harmonica when i'm not on my computer.
    Hope to see you on the server my username is xTheKawaiiCookie

And I see you make skins can i request a wolf girl with ranbow long hair one blue eye and one pink eye with a flower crown and nice ears other is up to you :D

3. JDubC

Staff Member Helper
    JDubC Helper

Nice to meet you both! See you guys around!