New Skytonia Murder Mystery Map.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Ideas' started by biscuitscuit, Apr 5, 2018.

1. biscuitscuit

biscuitscuit New Member

My team of fans and I have all helped in making a map that we were hoping could be featured in the skytonia murder mystery map selection. Here are some pictures of the map that we have made. ( NOTE: This is probably not the finished product as we may decide to change somethings.

My team and I have made a giant kitchen in which players can hide in all different places.
    The map is called "Kitchen at Nighttime".

We were hoping that skytonia would accept this map but we don't really know what will happen. Because of that we aren't going to release the map yet but if skytonia manages to see this and like it, hopefully we will be able to give them the map and it will appear on murder mystery.

Thanks for reading this,
    biscuitscuit
    GotzonHasFrisbee
    Trashipixel
    ShadowTheCool
    Diablo2308
    TooQuazy
    DaveStroodle
    Lin_Half_Demon

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. iiAlohaRxsey_MC