Personal Worlds

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Ideas' started by DERP_GardensGrow, Jul 11, 2018 at 1:12 PM.

1. DERP_GardensGrow

DERP_GardensGrow New Member

I Think it would be nice if people had there own personal worlds where they can invite friends of theirs to it and they can select the game-mode there in and what time of day it will be and the owner of the world can decide if anybody else in there world can do commands. The owner will also be able too decide if anybody can chat or not they may also be able to make it Rain, Or Snow, And if the game-mode IS in survivor than they can turn on keep-inventory. They may also turn portals to the nether or end, ON or OFF if they want. They can also decide if the world is flat or not. It would be very nice if you could do this for the Skytonia community it would be my favorite update if this would happen cause Skytonia is already great and I've always loved it and that is why I ask of you and the rest of you team to make this possible. Thank you.

- [MVP] DERP_GardensGrow

2. biscuitscuit

biscuitscuit New Member

So basically like a creative server?

3. JDubC

JDubC New Member

Dude thats so complex, you might as well make your own private server for your friends.

4. Inky_Dude

Staff Member Administrator
    Inky_Dude Administrator

The main issue with portals is that every portal would somehow connect to each other, causing issues with other worlds and such! We wouldn’t want that problem :)