Release Date and NewScapePro

Discussion in 'Skytonia Announcements' started by Erictigerawr, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Erictigerawr

Erictigerawr Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hey everyone again! I know it’s been a little quiet since our last post, but exciting things have been happening behind the scenes! We are finally done with everything and are super pumped to announce our release date, as well as a few more things.

NewScapePro
    First off, I’d like to welcome @NewScapePro to the server! If you were here during the beta, you may have saw him around playing some murder.. and maybe even with a knife! NewScapePro has taken part Ownership in the project and will be a huge part of Skytonia, as he will be in charge of all advertisement, and will help us expand our community! He’ll primarily be recording on the server, so if you see him online make sure to say hello!

Official Release Date
    “Yessss… finally this silly tiger is going to tell us the release date!” Haha, yes you are correct! After months of hard work and planning, we are happy to say that we have finished everything behind the scenes and are ready to release the server for you guys to see! With that being said, we will be opening the doors to the server as Skytonia will be releasing this
    Wednesday, March 1st at 2:30pm CST. With NewScapePro recording videos on the server, we can expect a huge amount of players and fans on opening day.

While we have ran through numerous testing sessions and a few betas, we do expect some unforeseen bugs on the server. With that being said, please report all bugs / broken features on the forums here as it will help us incredibly by speeding up the process of fixing them. As well as this, please keep in mind that not every feature will be available on release. We have restricted certain things, that way we can narrow our bug fixing to the core features of the network, along with providing us months worth of updates in advanced to keep everyone excited!

Anyways that’s it for this post, I hope you guys are excited as I am as opening day is less than 3 days away! The team has worked super hard coming this far, and words cannot describe our excitement for you guys to see this! The journey ahead is going to be one heck of a ride!

#1 Erictigerawr, Feb 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Eraze

Staff Member Administrator
    Eraze Administrator

BAZINGA!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. OhBlihv

Staff Member Administrator
    OhBlihv Administrator

Looking forward to getting everyone on to see what we've been working on for the past few months!
    Hope to see you all on release day!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. XxCraftlionxX

XxCraftlionxX Member

Time to skip school ;)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Anthony

Anthony Member

6. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Well-Known Member

Wish the release wasn't during school

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. xAiden

xAiden New Member

Gonna skip school. ;)

HYPE

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Flame

Flame Member

sweet! i'm so excited :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Arad

Arad Active Member

hype tings

10. MarshieMallow

MarshieMallow New Member

11. KikiInuyoshyy

KikiInuyoshyy New Member

12. MoonHuntress

MoonHuntress Well-Known Member

RIpppp during school

otherwise, HYPEEE

13. Robert

Robert Member

Is this Christmas?!?!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Jeremiah

no this is patrick

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Arad

Arad Active Member

No I'm dirty dan

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Jeremiah

shut up pin head larry

17. Bergmister

Bergmister Active Member

Can't wait to welcome and have fun with the community!!

18. Snacky

Snacky Member

#hype, we begin the journey!

19. Mercenary

Mercenary Member

Looks like I'll be calling in sick for work on Wednesday ;)

20. Kieran

Kieran Active Member

I've been waiting to long for this! Finally it's now being released, can't wait! Thank god I have day off college and work to play all day :D