Release Information and Admin Team

Discussion in 'Skytonia Announcements' started by Erictigerawr, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Erictigerawr

Erictigerawr Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hello everyone! Firstly you're probably thinking "Wait, Skytonia is still a thing..?", and secondly you're probably asking yourself "Who on earth is this stinky hooligan?".. To answer both those questions, yes Skytonia is alive and very well, and my name is Eric, however you'll hear more about me later in this post! It's been quite some time since the forums have seen an official update, so I'm more than excited to share some information regarding what the team has been working on as of late!

Server Release Information
    After months of hard work, we are incredibly excited to say that Skytonia's release is right around the corner! Whilst we all wish that Skytonia could have been up and running quite a while ago, plenty of plans have changed for the better! We have been working on some incredible stuff for the future, along with some other side elements to the server to help compliment Skyblock (Hint: What starts with mini and ends with games?)! At the moment there's one huge piece of this incredible puzzle, and it's very close to coming together! Skytonia was always created with instant success in mind, we would much rather have a later release with loads of users playing straight away rather than a small release with a community of 10. However, much more information will come regarding that over the next week or two. For more frequent updates and information, make sure you're following our Discord!

The Admin Team
    Now, it's time to introduce the beginning Administration team, and the people who have made everything happen so far! Hundreds and hundreds of hours has been dedicated so far by the team, and with such an incredible shared vision, it would have been impossible to get where we currently are any other way. If you ever find yourself getting in touch with users on the team, please feel more than welcome to use either their in-game name or their personal name, we're all friends!

[​IMG]
    Meet Eraze, the Project Manager and Founder of Skytonia! Handling most back-end issues and content creation for the project, Ben plays an essential role in making sure everything is ready and perfect for the users of Skytonia. Being his full time job and hobby, you'll see him around at most hours of the day, and is always contactable via PM, so don't be shy!

[​IMG]
    Now, for the man behind the code! OhBlihv is our Lead Developer, and is responsible for everything you see on the network! Once the idea is created, it's then passed to him where he brings it to life, and makes it run smooth and well, giving everyone an incredible experience! Chris has been here since day one, and has an incredible amount of dedication towards this project. Skytonia simply wouldn't exist without the sleepless nights that Chris has invested, so make sure you show him some love! Chris will also be managing any bug reports via the forums, so you might see him around those parts of the sky!

[​IMG]
    And last but not least, It's me! I'm Erictigerawr, and I'll be handling in charge of most front-end aspects of this project. I'm still new to this project, however, whether It's support emails, social media management, documentation or these announcement posts, there's a large chance I'll be handling it! Along with that, I'll be in charge of managing the Staff team, handling applications and generally making sure this community is safe and happy! If at any point you need my assistance or have any questions, feel more than free to contact me here or via our Discord server, my name is Eric!

And that's it for today! I'm extremely excited for this adventure to finally begin on a public level, I know it's going to be amazing! Over the next few weeks, you'll see much more of me, along with things like some potential Staff members that will be joining the project for it's launch. I hope you enjoyed my first post, and I'll speak with you all very soon!

#1 Erictigerawr, Jan 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Eraze

Staff Member Administrator
    Eraze Administrator

Things are happening, woohooo!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Bergmister

Bergmister Active Member

First!

Starts with mini and ends with games… hmmmmm could it be minigun games?!

#3 Bergmister, Jan 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Arad

Arad Active Member

The servers being run by an old man, a skeleton and a tiger... There's no way anything could go wrong!

• Funny Funny x 6
  5. Eraze

Staff Member Administrator
    Eraze Administrator

Gotem!

6. Kieran

Kieran Active Member

Can't wait! I knew it was Eric all along, well done Eric :3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mercenary

Mercenary Member

I'm so damn excited to see what you guys come out with, and I heavily expect the server to become a big success, whether it's a week or a year from the release. :) #TeamSkytonia

• Like Like x 1
  8. Zip

Zip Active Member

Arad roasts.

Can't wait. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Flame

Flame Member

Can't wait for the release! And gg Eric, knew it would be you :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. AttackFox

AttackFox Member

Congratulations Eric!! <3
    It's nice to see all familiar faces on the team c:

11. Bergmister

Bergmister Active Member

I certainly hope it'll be less than a year lol!

12. Mae

Mae Active Member

Eww it's Eric the ranD
    -joking-

Can't wait for Skytonia to release #Hype

13. Genny

Genny Member

Yasss Eric my son I knew it'd be you : D
    This post makes me happy

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bergmister

Bergmister Active Member

I really like your avatar

15. Arad

Arad Active Member

I really like you ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Zack

Zack Member

Can't wait to see what you guys have in store!

17. DerpyMinion

DerpyMinion Member

RELASE IT ALREAD!!*&^*!^&!%!&^%^&!%!

18. Genny

Genny Member

Thank u son <3

19. MoonHuntress

MoonHuntress Well-Known Member

ew its Eric. jkjk
    hype for release :D :D

20. Mae

Mae Active Member