--=Server Ideas=--

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Ideas' started by Doctor_who_boy, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Doctor_who_boy

So here are a few server ideas I have in mind.

#1 /MSG: You have no idea how annoying it is not being able to MSG people. At least with my rank people can see what I say better xD

#2 /Sethome: It would be cool for /sethome so that way you can get to someones island if you forget their name.

#3 Expanding: There should be a way to expand your island by either IGN $ or IRL $ (not counting ranks).

#4 Trade: There should be a way to trade with players through the use of a command so that way people don't get scammed.

#5 Mail: We need the mail plug-in so we can leave messages so we can leave notes for people when they are offline.

#6 /seen: I don't know if this should be like a high rank only thing but being able to see when a specific person was last online would be nice.

#7: Holiday events: I don't know if this was already planned since this server is new. Holiday events would be cool as far as updated maps, new maps, special items, or just IG things you can only get on a specific holiday.

#8 Don't add new game modes: Some people think new game modes would be a cool idea. I feel like if you do that it just kind of spreads out the players on different game modes making it seem like there are less and less players to play with. it's hard enough player 1 game of murder at night time.

#9 Change the FNAF map: In my opinion, the fnaf map needs to be changed a little. Some of the blocks really shouldn't have been used for that type if setting. Also why are skulls being used for bowling balls when bowling ball heads exist??? Also you can probably make those arcade machines look better by using more then just white blocks. Also I like using maps to make an actual game on the screen (if you guys can even do that).

#10 Murder Currency: There should be some type of coin you get for winning murder games or shooting the murderer or something. You could use these coins to strengthen your chances of being the murderer or Sharif.

#11 Kick AFK people from murder: It's a little annoying when you playing murder and an AFK person has the gun/knife.

#12 Rank only: Some type of rank only stores on Sky block or maybe Rank Only murder games/maps.

#13 Map ideas: Try making some murder maps from the games Cory plays other then RP or Minecraft? I think that would be cool.

#14 Map events: I don't know if this if you can even do this. Having special map events or parts of the map that do something special on murder would be pretty cool.

#15 Voting: Add /vote on the server because why not?

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Ninja_Blazer11

I love most of them!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Ninja_Blazer11

/sethome is a thing it just works differently than what you think it would do! /sethome sets your island spawn block and doing /is or /home allows you to tp there!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ninja_Blazer11

I think voting is a soon to come thing its quite good for a server to have, for advertisement of a server and perks for players! Its a win win.

5. Zip

Zip Active Member

I don't think mail should be a thing honestly. Could get a little spammy.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Ninja_Blazer11

Yeah, Rip youtubers

7. Ninja_Blazer11

Oh and trollers :/

8. Doctor_who_boy

Well I mean mailbox clear is a thing. YouTubers should really be the only ones effected.

9. Doctor_who_boy

I know the island sethome is a thing but I mean using /sethome to set a home on someone else's island. It can probably be something someone can turn on or off in their island settings.

10. Bergmister

Bergmister Active Member

1 - We are working with /msg, this should of been implemented at the beginning but experience some problems I believe.

2 - /Sethome is a thing, it lets you set a home at a different area on your island. If you wanted to go to a friend's island when offline just do /is <Name> and make it so they've set their home in an appropriate place.

3 - More things are going to be added to the store, I don't exactly know what. Apart from pets and other cosmetic items.

4 - I believe there is going to be an island auction house, for each island. But an actual /trade system will be cool.

5 - Personally don't see /mail a useful thing. If you're a friend with someone surely you would of already exchanged Skype or Discord details, more likely to see Skype or Discord messages whilst offline.

6 - /Seen was a thing for staff, but has recently been taken off. I don't know the exact reason. It would be cool for everyone to use, doesn't really give any advantage over a player. Maybe a rank perk maybe?!?

7 - I believe events are planned, and I think it's going to work so Helpers can host them, without the need of an Admin.

8 - I think more game modes should be added when we get a bigger player base and the majority of bugs are fixed within the SkyBlock and Murder modes.

9 - Yeah why not, although the time could be spent on something else. Making things more visually appeals I don't see is as much of a priority.

10 - I agree, will add some more meaning to playing the game. Possibly have targets to work towards, maybe ranks or something. The karma actually gives you a higher chance of gaining murderer or the innocent with a gun spawned in. Higher the karma, the greater the chances.

11 - I agree

12 - Don't really understand this one

13 - Don't really watch Cory, but having more maps could be nice. At the moment I think what we have is a strong start. Defiantly mix it up so players won't get bored.

14 - Not sure about this.

15 - I agree, always been hoping for a /vote to help out the server.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Doctor_who_boy

Thanks for your input! Sorry about #12 I messed up my English there xD I meant there should be a skyblock store for high ranks only or maybe certain murder lobbies for higher ranks only.

12. HeyItsCass

HeyItsCass Member

I love loads of these! My favorites are to add mail, message, seen, sethome, and trade! Trading isn't always about a cash transaction so sometimes it's really easy to get scammed!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ninja_Blazer11

tru

• Like Like x 1
  14. MoonHuntress

MoonHuntress Well-Known Member

#1 /MSG: You have no idea how annoying it is not being able to MSG people. At least with my rank people can see what I say better xD - Yes yes yes yesssssss! I believe it doesn't work because of a big tho... think they're fixing it..

#2 /Sethome: It would be cool for /sethome so that way you can get to someones island if you forget their name. - Actually like this idea... Maybe add it to the ranks? Or regular players have 2 sethomes and 1 more with each rank?

#3 Expanding: There should be a way to expand your island by either IGN $ or IRL $ (not counting ranks). - yeahhhhhhh, been suggested... I feel like they're going to add this but idk yet...

#4 Trade: There should be a way to trade with players through the use of a command so that way people don't get scammed. - Yessss /trade would be pretttyyyy useful.. Really, just add shop signs.

#5 Mail: We need the mail plug-in so we can leave messages so we can leave notes for people when they are offline. - If you add this, maybe add an option to turn it off as well.. Another server i played on disabled this due to spam and whatnot.. As Berg said, Skype/Discord is a much more useful way of contacting others.

#6 /seen: I don't know if this should be like a high rank only thing but being able to see when a specific person was last online would be nice. - Agreed, would be pretty helpful, especially with friends... Implement this with /friend ?

#7: Holiday events: I don't know if this was already planned since this server is new. Holiday events would be cool as far as updated maps, new maps, special items, or just IG things you can only get on a specific holiday. - I think special items and new maps are planned knowing the owners somewhat well but still... +1

#8 Don't add new game modes: Some people think new game modes would be a cool idea. I feel like if you do that it just kind of spreads out the players on different game modes making it seem like there are less and less players to play with. it's hard enough player 1 game of murder at night time. - Actually when there are more players, we need more games... Not like a lot of new games but enough to keep people entertained, besides skyblock if you know what I mean...

#9 Change the FNAF map: In my opinion, the fnaf map needs to be changed a little. Some of the blocks really shouldn't have been used for that type if setting. Also why are skulls being used for bowling balls when bowling ball heads exist??? Also you can probably make those arcade machines look better by using more then just white blocks. Also I like using maps to make an actual game on the screen (if you guys can even do that). - I can't really say much here. don't know which one is the FNAF map... Never played it

#10 Murder Currency: There should be some type of coin you get for winning murder games or shooting the murderer or something. You could use these coins to strengthen your chances of being the murderer or Sharif. - LIke this idea... After I only got Murderer after playing 34 games in a row while the same person continually got to be murderer

#11 Kick AFK people from murder: It's a little annoying when you playing murder and an AFK person has the gun/knife. - Yes yes yes x10000 Need this so much

#12 Rank only: Some type of rank only stores on Sky block or maybe Rank Only murder games/maps. - hmm, maybe.. I like this idea but I'm so biased as a ranked person...

#13 Map ideas: Try making some murder maps from the games Cory plays other then RP or Minecraft? I think that would be cool. - Can't related... Don't know anything about Cory.. ://

#14 Map events: I don't know if this if you can even do this. Having special map events or parts of the map that do something special on murder would be pretty cool. - Isn't this a bit repetitive or am I reading this one wrong....

#15 Voting: Add /vote on the server because why not? - Sure, why not? Would love to support the server :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Doctor_who_boy

Thanks for your input! What I meant by #14 is you know how Gmod maps can have special parts to it? Like baskets flying across a giant kitchen to take you from one place or another or maybe turning the lights out like on the popular/original murder map. Something like that would be cool. Lights wouldn't even be that hard to do I don't think.

16. MoonHuntress

MoonHuntress Well-Known Member

Honestly with the lights turning out and the flying stuff, that would be pretty cool... I hope that would work out in the future

• Like Like x 1
  17. Doctor_who_boy

Idk how they would do the transportation part, but the lights thing SHOULDN'T be tooooo hard.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Zip

Zip Active Member

Yeah but still.
    Not everyone wants to login and have the "you have one new message! do /mail to check".

19. KellisMC

KellisMC New Member

Great Ideas but just some questions/suggestions
    So for both the /seen and /msg I think that it should only be enabled for people who are friends with you
    I think for sethome you can have more warps if you level up.
    And lastly for the AFK they should have a time limit before they are kicked