Skyblock, Murder, and Other Ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Ideas' started by SilverKnight566, Mar 12, 2017.

1. SilverKnight566

SilverKnight566 New Member

I think that Skytonia has been doing great recently. It opened up nicely and it's being received nicely. Something I do want to suggest is more maps for murder. We already have three. I think opening up a Tattletail and Fallout murder map would really change things up and give more variety instead of being stucking in Hello Neighbor for three rounds. I do want to see Money Wars in Skytonia. It'd make it much more convenient for NewScapePro and his crew. I also think Skywars would be a nice touch too to have. With Skyblock, I do want to see more shop variety in a sense. I want to see (but probably won't happen) is an island merge option where you can merge two different players' islands together if they would want to form an alliance or something. That'd probably be way too difficult but still interesting. Anyone else can build on to this if they'd like so we can get a larger variety of what we want to see from this server in the coming times.

2. SilverKnight566

SilverKnight566 New Member

I forgot to add this but also, I'd want an adventure area. This would be great for Skyblock. In the market area or maybe even an added town area, you should be able to run daily quests such as getting wood for a lumberjack and get emeralds for that or SOMETHING of that nature. I'm just giving suggestions out there for people to build upon.

3. Ninja_Blazer11

I think multiple islands for a player they can buy with money would be cool!

4. Zip

Zip Active Member

I believe they are already adding more murder maps!

5. MoonHuntress

MoonHuntress Well-Known Member

Actually this would be pretty cool having some quests to do... But maybe increase the level of difficulty of each quest... Or make store-bought items not legitimate to this so people can't cheat!
    Also... they're making new maps ;) wait for them

6. Doctor_who_boy

Dude I love the idea of a tattletail map! That would be fun! I don't know much about fallout so no opinion on that xD

7. BladeWarr

BladeWarr New Member

I think they should add more murder gamemodes, like Infection*1, GunnersVSMurders*2, FFA Gunners/Murders*3, and Hot Knife*4. They should also add a party system and private matches for your friends and you that only need 4 people to start, and can be opened to public if not enough players. Also for private matches should have host options like picking maps, gamemodes, and if innocents can sprint. (I also think private matches should be only made by people with ranks or their would be too many private matches). They should also add knife throwing and retrieving if possible.

*1 The murder infects others by killing them and the person killed respawns once as a murder, but the orignal murder has one extra live
    *2 Half (or a third) of the players are gunners and the other half (or two thirds) are murders
    *3 Everyone is a gunner or everyone is a murder and everyone has a free for all
    *4 Hot Knife is basically a version of a hot potato minigame i saw before, where the person with the knife has a limited time to pass it to (aka stab) someone so the person shot gets the knife and there is about 20-30 secs before the knife melts the person holding it (and when they melt the knife goes to someone random).

But wait there's more. They should definitely Hide N' Seek (or Block Hunt), and Dead by Daylight games too.

8. MoonHuntress

MoonHuntress Well-Known Member

Erm.. make you own thread...