Skytonia Ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Ideas' started by FoxPlayz, Feb 8, 2018.

?

Would you like to see these suggestions in Skytonia?

1. More MM Maps

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Coins

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Cosmetics

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. Boxes

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Mini-Games

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  6. Map Voting

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  7. Role Play Server

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  8. Creative Server

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  9. All

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  10. Nah M8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. FoxPlayz

FoxPlayz Member

I'm really excited to know that Skytonia will be returning back to Java edition! This news can be found on Discord on the Skytonia Server. I decided to make a list suggestions to make Skytonia better and have more things at least a few months after it's move from bedrock to java.

Murder Mystery is fun, but it can get tiring since there isn't many maps. Maybe adding ma;)ps with unique features or size, like for example: little nightmare being a big map with a lot of hiding spots; or a subnautica map with portals.
    In my vision, coins can be a great way for currency. And can be found in mini-games like Murder Mystery. When found in a mini-game, it'll be added to your bank, or can be used mid-game for map features.
    Cosmetics can be a great way to customize a player, can be used as death messages, death effects, etc. This is also one way to use coins, since you can buy these cosmetics.
    Boxes can be found by playing mini-games. Boxes can be used to find cosmetics, coins (or by getting duplicates), and many more. I already know that the skytonia team might be adding these boxes to Skytonia, but I really want them added already.
    I know that build battle was added to bedrock edition, but it wasn't too popular due to skytonia's current state. Mini-games that I'm seeing being suggestions are Hide n Seek, Prop Hunt, Egg Wars, Cops vs Runners, Party Games and many more! Here are some of my suggestions to the server: Deathrun, Guess Who, Zombie Survival, and Racing. Mini-games are one of Skytonia's main things, there should be a lot more minigames in the server.
    Creative would be an amazing addition to the server. Creative can also be the opposite of Skyblock, with Skyblock being a survival island building server, giving limited resources to use; while creative can give more freedom on building to the player and not having to worry about running out of resources to build with.
    In the Skytonia server, there are a LOT of roleplayers. Having a roleplay server could be useful. I would be cool to see different servers with maps builded, such as undertale, fnaf, batim, and many more to come. Not just that, but creative can also be used as a Roleplay server, giving the player access to build their own version of a roleplay.
    Surprisingly, I haven't seen anyone suggesting this, but it can be useful on getting the chance to play on a certain/new/favorite map.

That's about it on what I have. Another thing that could've been useful is a expanded lobby, but it might time, thus why I didn't mention 'till now.;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Eraze

Staff Member Administrator
    Eraze Administrator

Great ideas @FoxPlayz! Just to let you know, the server is already on Java Edition, you can join as we speak! :)

3. FoxPlayz

FoxPlayz Member

That's GREAT to see. Unfortunately, rn I am at school, so I can't play it right away, but I will play it when I get home.

4. xkawaiicutex

xkawaiicutex New Member

I have a idea Murder mystery mega mode where more than just 16 people can join about up to 30 people or more

5. Mercenary

Mercenary Member

I really like the idea of map voting. I'd personally love to vote for my favourite map and I think many others would to. Even if it was a simple command such as /mv {mapname} or /vote {mapname}

• Like Like x 1
  6. CurlytheBunny

CurlytheBunny New Member

I personally would just be fine with an update for the BaTIM map. It's really hard to win as the Innocents as it is.