SkyTonia resource pack trouble?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by biscuitscuit, Apr 10, 2018.

1. biscuitscuit

biscuitscuit Member

Hello everyone, my name is biscuitscuit. I recently noticed that some people on the SkyTonia website were complaining about the resource pack. If you are having a problem with the resource pack for SkyTonia I would highly suggest downloading the pack provided in the link if you think it's necessary to do so.

I decided to go into my server resource packs folder (where all the downloaded server resource packs are added) and make the SkyTonia file for the resource pack compatible with the resource pack folder of minecraft. Here's a link to the pack, when you donwload it all you have to do is drag it into the *resource pack folder.

*It may say that the pack is an incompatible resource pack but that's just because you are on a newer version of minecraft.

NOTE: I'm not going to claim this as the official SkyTonia resource pack as the downloadable version I made of the SkyTonia resource pack it isn't provided by SkyTonia to users of their server. However, this is in fact a perfect replica of the SkyTonia's server resource pack.

Here you go:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/dt304... ; ported over from server resource packs.zip

Once you have downloaded the resource pack all you will have to do is drag the provided file into your minecraft resource packs folder. ( You can get to that folder by going into Minecraft, options, resource packs, and "open resource pack folder". )

2. Omayestt

Staff Member Helper
    Omayestt Helper

Man I love it. It looks really cool!