Skytonia Trailer!

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Murply, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Murply

Staff Member Helper
    Murply Helper

So I created a trailer for Skytonia and just thought I'd post it here for thoughts, opinions and comments! Please enjoy ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Omayestt

Staff Member Helper
    Omayestt Helper

I just love it. The video itself is so smooth and I love the shaders pack you're using because it makes Minecraft so beautiful! But mostly I mostly adore the smoothing in this video. :)

3. Murply

Staff Member Helper
    Murply Helper

Thank you! I appreciate it <3

4. Kirroo

Kirroo Well-Known Member

I Think the trailer is pretty cool looking, but maybe it should show more of MM and Skyblock and have captions (Skyblock) "Build your own Island.. Show your Creativity!" "Hang out with friends..!" "Minigames..!". do you know what i mean, Show more of the Funside of Skytonia! Thats just a recommendation so dont feel like you have to listen to me. But i just think it will be cool! Anyways the shaders in the video was Amazing, It was very smooth Omayestt said! That part was perfect. But with the dramatic effects and the captions like i said before, i think it could be over the top awesome..! <33

5. Murply

Staff Member Helper
    Murply Helper

Love the ideas! Woulda been a good idea. To be honest I don't feel like going back and editing it haha but yeah in the future I will totally take that into consideration! <3

6. Omayestt

Staff Member Helper
    Omayestt Helper

Naaaah looks too good for me. No editing needed! ;)