So... Umm.. My Island Reset On Its Own...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AgentKillerX, Jun 2, 2017.

1. AgentKillerX

AgentKillerX New Member

So I Joined This Server Since Some Of My Friends Play Here And I Started My Island And After I Made Some Progress And I Logged Out And Went To Sleep And Now I Woke Up And When I Logged In My Island Went Back To The Default Island... :( Can Any Staff Help Me?!

2. Lapis

Lapis Active Member

I can't do too much to help but any money or supplies you need I can help give them to you ^^

3. AgentKillerX

AgentKillerX New Member

eh i dont need help just need the answer why my island went back to default ;-;
    but anyways thanks <3

4. Lapis

Lapis Active Member

No problem. <3 Sorry I can't help with an answer

5. justen

justen Member

This happened to me once when the server first launched. If you contact an admin they can try to restore your previous island.

6. tempistraven

tempistraven New Member

there was an issues a little while ago I had the same issues and the server was not connecting. Probably and issues with the server

7. _Spoopy_

_Spoopy_ New Member

Hmm i don't know why this happened to you. I'm sorry, if you would like some items/money to try and get to where you were before i can give you that! :)

8. Dante

Dante New Member

This happened to me also. It's really weird

9. Cherrub

Cherrub New Member

the same happened to my friend.. I've at least reported it to 2 helpers who said they would let the admins know. its been about 1-2 months and nothing has happened. now this was my friend's first time in skytonia .after hard working from me and a friend to build her island , next day its all gone.god knows how much we darn spent on this island but alot and a rabbit spawner with it. no staffs have helped so far and i believe it will not either. now if u wanna look for yourself the friend's username is Marini4Fun. have fun invastigating.

10. Lapis

Lapis Active Member

Make a bug report about it on the forums and tag Erictigerawr in it

11. Omayestt

Staff Member Helper
    Omayestt Helper

Same same, my other island disappeared :( but I started over, I'm not even that far into it yet

12. Kirroo

Kirroo Well-Known Member

I feel so bad for all of you people!! at least your island is going o be more organized mines a whole jumble of chaos..i would be glad to help out.. if yours got reset! My user is KarrooSenpai so just msg me if you want me to help you out rebuilding stuff!

• Like Like x 1