Spring Break Sale and Weekly Newsletter

Discussion in 'Skytonia Announcements' started by Erictigerawr, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Erictigerawr

Erictigerawr Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having an amazing Friday and are ready for the weekend/spring break! Things here have been all hands on deck since release, and we have been super thankful for the huge crowd and support from you guys!

SPRING BREAK SALE - 60% OFF ALL RANKS
    To celebrate the Spring Break, we're hosting our largest sale yet! Upgrade to any of our premium ranks at a lower price than ever before! Visit skytonia.com/store for more information on these incredible deals!
    LIMITED TIME ONLY
    Opening Week Summary
    This week has been such an amazing turnout! After opening the server to the public, we had tons of you guys joining and playing on Skyblock and Murder Mystery. There was a much larger crowd than we expected to have on release, one moment we were at 200 players online and then all of a sudden we're at 500! We, of course, did encounter some minor bugs and issues due to the mass of players connecting to the server, but the whole team worked effortlessly to ensure that everything was functional as soon as possible!
    Release overall was very smooth and we cannot thank you guys enough for the outstanding patience and support! We hit an insane amount of goals over the last week, and are super happy for the future of project Skytonia!

Throughout the week, we've pushed numerous patches and minor updates to the server to ensure everyone's gameplay on the network is as enjoyable as possible! We also released another map on Murder Mystery, FNAF Sister Location, which is available to play on.

Newest Admin Member
    We're more than happy to welcome @cyberpwn, our latest developer for Skytonia! Dan is a highly experienced developer who has been playing Minecraft for quite some time. He'll be helping us out on the development side of the project, which includes fixing bugs/glitches, creating new game-modes, and pushing out awesome updates. We're super thrilled to have him aboard, and are very excited to be producing content at a much faster rate!

Future Plans
    We have quite a few things planned for the next couple of weeks, including some big content additions to the server. Our main priority during this last week has been just fixing bugs and patches on the network, as well as putting out any fires that may have been started. We have gone through and have stabilized the whole infrastructure on how we allow players to connect to our servers, as well as opening more murder games for you guys to enjoy.

Now that we have fixed many of the major issues on the network, we can now focus our attention towards new game content and updates for the server. I can't spoil much yet, but make sure you keep your eyes out for some loose leprechauns on the server, they're working on something for next week!

I just wanted to say thanks again for the support you guys have been giving us! We're so glad to have you guys on board and in our community, and cannot wait for the awesome things planned! :D

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Eraze

Staff Member Administrator
    Eraze Administrator

BAZINGA!

3. Snacky

Snacky Member

4. MoonHuntress

MoonHuntress Well-Known Member

jalkdfjabkflj Should have waited xD I quit

THIRD

5. Pyne

Pyne Member

Excited for the future content! :D

6. Flame

Flame Member

7. PureJace

PureJace Member

Cooleos! I'm gonna go eat bowls of Cheerios for that money prize huehue XD

8. Anthony

Anthony Member

9. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Well-Known Member

Yay!!! Can't wait for the upcoming weeks ^0^

10. Zip

Zip Active Member

Time to get PRO!

GG

11. Mercenary

Mercenary Member

60% off is a right ol' bargain! Might have to upgrade to MVP soon :p

Also, can't wait to see these new updates rolling out, especially with the added help of another developer!

12. Kieran

Kieran Active Member

I just bought MVP yesterday....

13. PureJace

PureJace Member

Everyone buying stuff while im just like hi

14. Zip

Zip Active Member

I feel bad for you tbh.. but hey, 35% off is still pretty decent. : p

15. Kieran

Kieran Active Member

I guess so but I could've saved a bit of money :(

• Like Like x 1
  16. MoonHuntress

I thought the sale was on yesterday? :(

17. Kieran

Kieran Active Member

35% one was :(

18. MoonHuntress

Awww better than having to pay 100% at least?

19. Kieran

Kieran Active Member

True.

20. KikiGracie

KikiGracie New Member

How do you get on the server

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1