We're Moving To Bedrock Edition - The Next Big Thing!

Discussion in 'Skytonia Announcements' started by Eraze, Nov 14, 2017.

1. littleprincesspuppy

littleprincesspuppy New Member

wow

2. Yunai_Shikira_

Yunai_Shikira_ New Member

Apparently this happened a while ago, (I haven't been online in a while), but does this mean that if I use windows 8 I can't play on the server anymore..?

3. CurlytheBunny

CurlytheBunny New Member

Yes, that is exactly what that means.

4. Noisyboy286

Noisyboy286 Member

I HATE THIS
    SO MUCH

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. SWL1107

SWL1107 New Member

why, why did you move too the bedrock edition of minecraft, when literally noone will join because they either cant get bedrock, or they just cant because that have a playstation for minecraft and that doesnt support bedrock, so does java edition, so whenever i try and join the server i cant because i dont have a xbox, and i didnt get minecraft on the playstore, and cant join the game itself, so plz just move too java, for the players of this server, plz just move too java. and its not "The Next Big Thing" because bedrock edition is not what the players want.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. SWL1107

SWL1107 New Member

Nobody likes what you'v been working on, alot of people hate it, like me, i cant have minecraft on my phone because i dont have money, and im pretty sure my parents will not get me minecraft on my phone, because i have it on pc, so, nobody likes it, because nobody can join, only like 4 or 5 people have joined the server, thats what i'v seen on my server list.:mad:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. bardofmind

bardofmind New Member

no one has complained for a few days so here's your weekly complaint from someone who used to play on the server *implied mild anger at best* *screaming* *angry emojis* ect ect ect

8. N0RSKA

N0RSKA New Member

"The next small thing" would be better suited.

9. bardofmind

bardofmind New Member

just because it's a negative doesn't make it small i would argue it was a very big thing although that thing was a negative

10. Feiery

Feiery New Member

Very, VERY negative. =T

11. N0RSKA

N0RSKA New Member

I wasn't really thinking of the "scale part" of the update, but rather that it's not going to be something "big" for the server but something small and unsuccessful.

12. Noisyboy286

Noisyboy286 Member

We need to do something cause this isnt just bad for us its bad for the people who make it cause they will lose interest in working on skytonia so its either we do something or we just give up

#92 Noisyboy286, Jan 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  13. Feiery

Feiery New Member

Most people already have given up, and I'm getting dangerously close, too.. u_u

14. bardofmind

bardofmind New Member

[​IMG]
    edit- image may or may not reflect standpoint of poster on giving up on skytonia just yet.

#94 bardofmind, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2